At AboutTech, we pride ourselves on the quality of service we provide. If you are experiencing difficulties with your product, we first recommend you troubleshoot the issue before completing a warranty claim.
Support that is offered through the website should be used at your own risk. We cannot accept responsibility for damage or loss resulting from advice or support that is offered.
If you are experiencing issues with your Projector, please work through the following fixes before raising any warranty claim:
If Not Powering Up…
- Ensure power cable is connected and that power point is switched on
- Test the power outlet with another device to ensure the outlet is working correctly
- If outlet is working, test with another power cable
- If the status lights on the projector are flashing, please cross check these with the product manual as the lamp may need replacing or filters cleaned.
If Powering Up But Not Displaying Source…
- Check all cables are connected (HDMI and/or VGA with Audio)
- Check that your PC/Mac is set to run on multiple displays (Some devices you need to press the corresponding Function Key)
- Test your device on another projector first to confirm the issue isn’t with this device
If Interactivity is Not Working… (If applicable – interactivity is only available on specific interactive projectors)
- Ensure the USB Cable is Connected to the PC and Wall Plate / Projector
- Check this cable is inserted correctly (USB can be forced into the slot incorrectly)
- Ensure the projector isn’t set to PC Free Annotation Mode
Are you having trouble with your Interactive Whiteboard? Please follow the steps below:
- Have you plugged the USB cable into a different USB port on your computer?
- Have you uninstalled and reinstalled the Teamboard software on your computer?
- Have you tried using a different computer with the Interactive Whiteboard?
- Have you consulted your in-house technician or support?
- If your Interactive Whiteboard is still not working, please complete the service form below right.
Interactive Flat Panels
Are you having trouble with an Interactive Flat Panel? Please follow the steps below:
- If you are experiencing a fault with a specific input not displaying and image or playing audio, please try in another input or on another device to isolate if the cable is faulty.
- If you are not getting interactivity, please ensure the USB is connected to the display and the computer.
- If using an Apple product running OS-X, please be aware of the limitations of the operating system being single point touch. Some displays require a user to calibrate the touch functionality with their OS-X device. Please check out our Software / Downloads page or contact us if you cannot locate the relevant calibration tools.
If you have attempted the relevant troubleshooting and would like to make a claim, please complete the service request form in the sidebar.